Properties for Sale in Northern Cyprus Pave the Way for Investment Future and Career Opportunities

Properties for Sale in Northern Cyprus Pave the Way for Investment Future and Career Opportunities
Properties for Sale in Northern Cyprus Pave the Way for Investment Future and Career Opportunities
Properties for Sale in Northern Cyprus Pave the Way for Investment Future and Career Opportunities
Properties for Sale in Northern Cyprus Pave the Way for Investment Future and Career Opportunities
Properties for Sale in Northern Cyprus Pave the Way for Investment Future and Career Opportunities
Properties for Sale in Northern Cyprus Pave the Way for Investment Future and Career Opportunities
Properties for Sale in Northern Cyprus Pave the Way for Investment Future and Career Opportunities
18 Months Payment Plan
from 296.400 EUR
Commercial
Kyrenia / Northern Cyprus
70 - 170 sqm
1 - 2
1 Living Room
1
500 m
35 km
50 m
1 min

Seize the Office and Shop Opportunity with Properties for Sale in Kyrenia!

Capture Investment Opportunities with Properties for Sale in Kyrenia Offering Exclusive Payment Plans!
from 296.400 EUR
Base Price 249.000 GBP
Office
1 Room
1 Living Room
1 Bathroom
70 sqm
from 654.700 EUR
Base Price 550.000 GBP
Shop
2 Room
1 Living Room
1 Bathroom
170 sqm
Ref Nr: 6126
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

Properties for Sale in Kyrenia with Installment Benefits Until 2025

Properties for sale in Northern Cyprus secure your investment future. You can evaluate the opportunities that continue to develop and profit in Kyrenia, which has a place in the hearts of investors with the Mediterranean climate. In the business center consisting of offices and shops, you can enhance your career opportunities. The project, aimed at increasing your income at the meeting point of international investors, started in December 2023 and will end in June 2025. Properties with different square meters will allow you to participate in many business fields.

  • Loft Shops - 168 m²- 202 m²- 1 bathroom 1 balcony
  • Office - 70.2 m²- 75.7 m²- 1 bathroom 1 balcony

You can make a 35% down payment and plan the remaining 65% with interest-free monthly installments until the end of construction. The business center, located 500 meters from the magnificent blue seas, is 1.5 km from Kyrenia Center, 6 km from Esentepe Center, and 20 km from Nicosia. Also, Ercan International Airport, preferred by both domestic and international investors for business trips, is 20 km away. Join the privileges with Realtor Global, which carries investment opportunities into the future!

Tags
Flexible Installment
High Rent Income
In Construction Process
Investment
Indoor Facilities
Ceramic Floor
Mountain Views
Satellite Dish
Outdoor Facilities
Open Car Park
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...