Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus in Luxury and Different Square Meters
Apartments for Sale in Kyrenia with Flexible Payment Plans and Complex Advantages
Apartments for Sale in Kyrenia in Different Square Meters with Social Privileges
Apartments for sale in Northern Cyprus bring you together with a luxurious lifestyle. You can experience the privilege of starting your day with sociability, a magnificent sea, and nature views. You can take advantage of the comfort of studio, 1+1, and penthouse 2+1, and witness the advantage in your investments with both peaceful moments with your loved ones and the impact of the Mediterranean climate. You can explore privileged opportunities to feel like you're in a paradise in a distant land, socialize, and turn your living comfort into luxury. The project, which started on October 31, 2023, will end on April 30, 2027.
- 1+0 Studio Apartment - 43 m2 - 1 bathroom, 1 balcony
- 1+1 - 58 m2 - 1 bathroom, 1 balcony
- 2+1 Penthouse - 60 m2 - 2 bathrooms, 1 balcony
You can enjoy starting your day with sea and mountain views. Within the social areas, you can find various spaces according to your preferences. You can spend time according to the season in areas such as a cafe, restaurant, fitness center, pool bar, skateboard track, tennis and basketball courts, beach volleyball, walking trail, seating area, garden, yoga, pilates, sauna, hammam, relaxation room, and indoor swimming pool. You can access privileges such as a beauty salon, event and conference hall, private beach, marina, amphitheater. You can benefit from customer services with a hotel concept. Room service, cleaning, transfers, service services, maintenance services (common areas), nanny services, technical services, and rental advantages are available. You can live in security with a camera system and security.
You can adjust your payment plan as 35% down payment, and the remaining 65% payment can start one month after the down payment with monthly or quarterly installments until the end of construction. You can walk to the sea within 300 meters and reach the bus stop within 5 minutes. You can reach Ercan International Airport within 50 km. Take a step into a privileged future with Realtor Global!