2+1 Comfort in Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Brings Luxury to Your Investments

2+1 Comfort in Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Brings Luxury to Your Investments
2+1 Comfort in Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Brings Luxury to Your Investments
2+1 Comfort in Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Brings Luxury to Your Investments
2+1 Comfort in Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Brings Luxury to Your Investments
15 Months Payment Plan
from 196.400 EUR
Apartments
Famagusta / Northern Cyprus
105 - 105 sqm
2
1 Living Room
2
2000 m
50 km
1000 m
8 min

Apartments for Sale in Famagusta Offer Comfortable and Luxurious Living Near the Sea

Initiate Your Luxury Living Standards with 2+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Famagusta!
from 196.400 EUR
Base Price 165.000 GBP
Ground Floor
2 Room
1 Living Room
2 Bathroom
105 sqm
from 220.200 EUR
Base Price 185.000 GBP
Middle Floor
2 Room
1 Living Room
2 Bathroom
105 sqm
Ref Nr: 5880
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

Apartments for Sale in Famagusta with 2+1 Comfort, Down Payment, and Installment Opportunities

Apartments for sale in Northern Cyprus elevate your living comfort to a privileged future. The magnificent reflection of the Mediterranean climate, proximity to the sea, and the ease of meeting your luxury needs create investment opportunities. The value of the investment is increasing day by day in the port city of Famagusta. The project offers 2+1 apartment options in different square meters, concluding in March 2025.

  • 2+1: 105 sqm gross + 18.3 sqm terrace - 2 bathrooms 1 balcony
  • 2+1: 105 sqm gross + 9 sqm balcony + 3 sqm roof terrace - 2 bathrooms 1 balcony

The apartments with luxurious living in different square meters also carry areas with ease of use to your lifestyle. The air-conditioned apartments include built-in wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. They also introduce you to social living spaces. You can enjoy swimming in the open and children's pool. You can ensure your children spend quality time in the playground. You can have a chat with your loved ones at the cafe. You can park your car in the open parking lot.

You can reach the sea 2000 meters away and shopping 200 meters away. You can quickly reach luxury restaurants, cafes, bars, schools, pharmacies, and hospitals. With the advantage of living close to the sea, you can enjoy a peaceful life. You can reach bus stops in 8 minutes and Ercan Airport with a driving distance of 50 km. After a 40% down payment, you can schedule the remaining 60% payment in installments until the end of the project with Realtor Global. Plan your investment future with Realtor Global now!

Tags
Flexible Installment
In Construction Process
Investment
Nature View
Features
CCTV Cameras
Garden
Pool
Swimming Pool
Indoor Facilities
Ceramic Floor
Mountain Views
Satellite Dish
Outdoor Facilities
Camera System
Caretaker
Children's Playground
Garden
Generator
Open Car Park
Pool
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...