Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle

Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus 3+1 with a Independent Lifestyle
18 Months Payment Plan
from 352.800 EUR
Houses
Famagusta / Northern Cyprus
178 sqm
3
1 Living Room
3
4 km
40 km
700 m
6 min

Villas for Sale in Famagusta Bringing Together 3+1 Comfort with the Year 2024

3+1 Living in Luxury and Independence with Villas for Sale in Northern Cyprus
from 352.800 EUR
Base Price 300.000 GBP
Detached Villa
3 Room
1 Living Room
3 Bathroom
178 sqm
Ref Nr: 5888
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

Near the Sea, Independent Lifestyle 3+1 Villas for Sale in Famagusta

Villas for sale in Northern Cyprus bring your living comfort to a privileged future. The magnificent reflection of the Mediterranean climate, proximity to the seaside, and the ease of meeting your luxury needs create investment opportunities. The investment is taking place in the port city of Famagusta, which is increasing in value day by day. The project, offering 3+1 independent villa options, will be completed in August 2024.

The villa with an independent lifestyle is 178 sqm. With the privileges of luxury living, you can create a comfortable living space for both yourself and your loved ones. You can experience the joy of stepping into a comfortable future in line with modern design privileges. You can enjoy swimming in your private pool and have the advantage of sunbathing and relaxing around it. Within the 51 sqm terrace, you can encounter the opportunities of nature, sea, and city views with the Mediterranean climate.

You can evaluate the payment plans as follows:

  • Down payment: 40% down payment, the remaining 60% can be paid within 4 weeks.
  • Second payment: Installments from the date of the down payment to the delivery of the keys.
  • Third payment: 20% installment within 12 months from the delivery of the keys.

You can reach the sea in 4 km, and shopping in 700 meters. You can quickly access luxury restaurants, cafes, bars, schools, pharmacies, and hospitals. Living close to the sea, you can enjoy a peaceful life. You can reach bus stops in 6 minutes and Ercan Airport with a 40 km drive. After the 40% down payment, you can schedule the remaining 60% payment in installments until the end of the project with Realtor Global. Plan your investment future with Realtor Global now!

Tags
Flexible Installment
High Rent Income
In Construction Process
Investment
Private Villas
Features
Barbecue
Barbecue Area
CCTV Cameras
Garage
Garden
Kitchen
Pool
Swimming Pool
Indoor Facilities
Ceramic Floor
Garage
Granite Kitchen
Satellite Dish
Outdoor Facilities
Camera System
Caretaker
Garden
Open Car Park
Pool
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...