Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Elevate Your Lifestyle with Luxury
Apartments for Sale in Famagusta Within Walking Distance to Social Life
Apartments for Sale in Famagusta, 600 Meters Walking Distance to the Sea
Apartments for sale in Northern Cyprus bring your living comfort to a privileged future. The magnificent reflection of the Mediterranean climate, proximity to the sea, and the ease of meeting your luxury needs create investment opportunities. The project, consisting of two phases, takes place in the ever-appreciating port city of Famagusta. The project offers 1+0, 1+1, and 2+1 apartment options and will be completed by January 2025.
- Studio: 38 m2 + 12-22 m2 terrace/balcony
- Studio-loft: 61 m2 + 27 m2 terrace/balcony
- 1+1: 55 m2 gross + 10-22 m2 terrace/balcony (with the option of a private garden area)
- 2+1: 70 m2 gross + 36 m2 terrace + 30-34 m2 private garden area
- 1+2 loft: 70-72 m2 gross + 20 m2 terrace + 25 m2 roof terrace
The apartment with luxury living in different square meters also carries areas that provide convenience to your lifestyle. The apartments with air conditioning infrastructure include built-in wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. They also bring you together with social areas. You can relax in the outdoor pool, fitness center, sauna, steam room, and spa areas, and spend quality time in the children's play area. You can find a cafe, market, and bank all in one place. You can use the storage for your needs and park your car in the parking lot.
You can reach the sea in 600 meters and shopping in 200 meters. You can easily access luxury restaurants, cafes, bars, schools, pharmacies, and hospitals. With the advantage of living close to the sea, you can enjoy a peaceful life. You can reach bus stops in 5 minutes and Ercan Airport with a driving distance of 50 km. After a 40% down payment, you can installment the remaining 60% interest-free until the end of the project with Realtor Global. Plan your investment future with Realtor Global now!