1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters

1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
1+1 Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus Bring Comfort to Different Square Meters
24 Months Payment Plan
from 164.900 EUR
Apartments
Esentepe / Northern Cyprus
48 - 85 sqm
1
1 Living Room
2
600 m
45 km
1000 m
8 min

Apartments for Sale in Kyrenia Transforming 1+1 Living Benefits into Investments

1+1 Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Down Payment and Installment Payment Privileges
from 172.000 EUR
Base Price 145.000 GBP
Ground Floor
1 Room
1 Living Room
2 Bathroom
85 sqm
from 164.900 EUR
Base Price 139.000 GBP
Penthouse
1 Room
1 Living Room
1 Bathroom
48 sqm
Ref Nr: 5882
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

1+1 Apartments for Sale in Kyrenia, 600 Meters Walking Distance to the Sea

Apartments for sale in Northern Cyprus bring your living comfort to a privileged future on a project area of 5,927 m2. The magnificent reflection of the Mediterranean climate, proximity to the sea, and the ease of meeting your luxury needs create investment opportunities. The project, consisting of 4 blocks, takes place in the Esentepe region of Girne, which is gaining value day by day in investment. The project, offering 1+1 terraced and loft options, started on November 1, 2023, and will end on November 1, 2025.

  • 1+1 terrace - 47.90 m2 + 45 m2 terrace = 92.90 m2 - 1 bathroom 2 balconies
  • 1+1 loft - 82 m2 / 85 m2 - 2 bathrooms 1 balcony

The apartment with luxury living in different square meters also carries areas with ease of use to your lifestyle. The project, consisting of 4 blocks, is 3 stories each. It also brings you together with social areas both inside and outside. You can experience the privilege of being alone or with your loved ones in both indoor and outdoor areas. You can find features such as an open infinity pool, fitness center, decorative pool, relaxation room, barbecue area, vitamin bar, and botanical garden.

You can make a 35% down payment and installment the remaining 65% until the end of construction. You can reach the sea in 600 meters and shopping in 500 meters. You can quickly reach luxury restaurants, cafes, bars, schools, pharmacies, and hospitals. With the advantage of living close to the sea, you can enjoy a peaceful life. You can reach bus stops in 8 minutes and Ercan Airport with a driving distance of 45 km. Turn your investment future into an opportunity with Realtor Global!

Tags
Flexible Installment
High Rent Income
In Construction Process
Investment
Mountain View
Nature View
Sea View
Features
Barbecue Area
CCTV Cameras
Garden
Gym
Pool
Sauna
Swimming Pool
Indoor Facilities
Ceramic Floor
Mountain Views
Satellite Dish
Outdoor Facilities
BBQ Area
Camellia
Camera System
Caretaker
Children's Playground
Fitness
Garden
Generator
Open Car Park
Pool
Relax Room
Sauna
Security
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...