Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee

Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Rental Guarantee
24 Months Payment Plan
from 135.200 EUR
Apartments
Kyrenia / Northern Cyprus
59 - 100 sqm
1
0 Living Room
1
1400 m
40 km
400 m
7 min

Apartments for Sale in Kyrenia with Installments and 8% Rental Guarantee

Advantageous Apartments for Sale in Northern Cyprus with Social Life and Payment Comfort
from 135.200 EUR
Base Price 115.000 GBP
Ground Floor
1 Room
0 Living Room
1 Bathroom
59 sqm
from 152.900 EUR
Base Price 130.000 GBP
Penthouse
1 Room
0 Living Room
1 Bathroom
100 sqm
Ref Nr: 5885
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

Apartments for Sale in Kyrenia, 1400 Meters Walking Distance to the Sea

In Northern Cyprus, apartments for sale are elevating your living comfort to a privileged future with studio and 1+0 penthouse apartments. The magnificent reflection of the Mediterranean climate, proximity to the seaside, and the ease of meeting your luxury needs create investment opportunities. The project, consisting of 4 blocks, is taking place in Girne, which is gaining value day by day in terms of investment. The project is scheduled to be completed in December 2025.

  • 1+0 - 59 m2 - 1 bathroom 1 balcony
  • 1+0 penthouse - 100 m2 - 1 bathroom 1 balcony

You can start your day splendidly with a sea view. You can spend peaceful time in social areas. You can use the pool, fitness, yoga and pilates center, barbecue area, and botanical garden. You can park your car in the parking lot.

You can make a 35% payment and stagger the remaining 65% until December 2025. With a 50% down payment, you can benefit from an 8% annual rental guarantee. You can reach the sea in 1400 meters and shopping in 400 meters. You can quickly access luxury restaurants, cafes, bars, schools, pharmacies, and hospitals. With the advantage of living close to the sea, you can lead a peaceful life. You can reach bus stops in 7 minutes and Ercan Airport with a 40 km drive distance. Turn your investment future into an opportunity with Realtor Global!

Tags
Exclusive
Flexible Installment
High Rent Income
In Construction Process
Investment
Luxury
Mountain View
Nature View
Sea View
Features
Barbecue Area
CCTV Cameras
Garden
Gym
Jacuzzi
Playground
Pool
Sauna
Swimming Pool
Indoor Facilities
Ceramic Floor
Mountain Views
Satellite Dish
Outdoor Facilities
Camellia
Camera System
Caretaker
Children's Playground
Fitness
Garden
Generator
Open Car Park
Pool
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...