Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!

Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus The Right Choice for a Privileged Life!
60+ Months Payment Plan
from 106.400 EUR
Apartments
Iskele / Northern Cyprus
- 145 sqm
1 - 2
0 - 1 Living Room
1
800 m
50 km
20 m
5 min

Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus A New Living Space Full of Social Activities!

Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus Create a New Life in Different Square Metres!
from 106.400 EUR
Base Price 90.500 GBP
Middle Floor
1 Room
0 Living Room
1 Bathroom
48 sqm
from 151.100 EUR
Base Price 128.500 GBP
Middle Floor
1 Room
1 Living Room
1 Bathroom
sqm
from 179.500 EUR
Base Price 152.650 GBP
Middle Floor
2 Room
1 Living Room
1 Bathroom
85 sqm
from 461.100 EUR
Base Price 392.000 GBP
Penthouse
2 Room
1 Living Room
2 Bathroom
145 sqm
Ref Nr: 5969
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

Apartments for Sale in North Cyprus Investment Opportunity in the Unique Beauty of Nature!

Studio 1+0, 1+1 and 2+1 apartments for sale in Cyprus, do not wait to add a new colour to your life. Welcome to the unique beauty of Cyprus, you can have the charm of modern architecture and comfortable living space where luxury and comfort are intertwined. You, dear investors, do not miss this opportunity. Within the scope of the project, the living area is designed in 9 blocks and 10 floors.

We can list the advantages within the project as follows; lobby, reception to provide convenience in services; pharmacy for a healthy life, fitness, spa, sauna, massage room, aquapark, 900 m2 outdoor pool, indoor pool, tennis, football, basketball playground; luxury shops for social activities, three different restaurants, barbecue area, market for your needs; There is also a service vehicle, central heating system and car park for easy transportation.

You can easily become a property owner with the ease of payment provided in the project consisting of three stages. The first prepayment is 35% and the remaining 65% can be paid in instalments according to the block of the flat. In the first phase, 3 blocks (1-2-3) will be delivered to you, dear investors, in June 2025, in the second phase, (4-5-6) blocks in June 2027, and in the third phase (7-8-9) blocks in June 2029.

Tags
City View
Exclusive
Flexible Installment
High Rent Income
In Construction Process
Investment
Luxury
Mountain View
Nature View
Sea View
Features
Barbecue
Barbecue Area
CCTV Cameras
Elevator
Garage
Garden
Laminate Flooring
Nature Views
Playground
Pool
Sauna
Swimming Pool
Underground Park Car
Indoor Facilities
Garage
Indoor Pool
Mountain Views
Satellite Dish
Turkish Bath
Outdoor Facilities
Aquapark
BBQ Area
Camellia
Camera System
Caretaker
Children's Playground
Fitness
Garden
Generator
Kids Clup
Massage Rooms
Open Car Park
Pool
Relax Room
Sauna
Security
Shuttle
Steam Room
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...