Opportunity to Obtain Turkish Citizenship! Apartments for Sale in Bodrum with Amazing Price Offers !
Magnificent project, stunning apartments for sale in Bodrum, the owner of which offers sincerity and splendor together in clear and clean blue waters and white buildings! The project consists of three construction phases, the current phase currently consists of 9 residences directly facing the sea. Each unit consists of 3 floors and offers all services and entertainment as well as an additional guarantee to a German hotel that gives you the management and guarantee of renting your home.
We have a special offer to obtain Turkish citizenship in case a German hotel invests in the project. Investors can obtain Turkish citizenship with these properties for sale as follows;
When you buy a 3-bedroom living room the hotel gives you a 10% annual rent guarantee for 4 years in advance.
The customer only pays 60% and the hotel pays the remaining 40% at the same time, making the total price.The apartment alternatives offered by the project are as follows; Two bedrooms one living room, 2 bathrooms 136 square meters forest view apartment and the other three bedrooms, one living room, 3 bathrooms partial sea view apartment. The external facilities of the apartment include sauna, massage, steam and fitness rooms. The unique Turkish bath is enriched with modern textures. There are indoor and outdoor swimming pool options. There is visual-audio hall that can use conference hall. The front entrance features a beautifully landscaped garden and a communal entertainment area for residents, BBQ area and children's playgrounds, kid's club. There is also a car park reserved for residents.
Apartment for sale in Bodrum has a high rental income when considered as an investment property. Buying a house in Bodrum is always a profitable purchase.This property for sale is only 1400 meters away from beaches adn shopping and social areas are walking distance. Bodrum Airport is just 10 kilometers.
The delivery date is August 2022.