Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya

Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
Buy A Profitable Home Nestled in A Desirable Location, Apartments For Sale in Antalya
from 171.500 EUR
Apartments
Altintas / Antalya
78 sqm
2
1 Living Room
2
4 km
4 km
500 m
100 m

Fulfill Your Dream Home Investment With New And Spacious Apartments For Sale in Antalya

Move Into Brand New Development Apartments For Sale in Antalya, Enjoy The Spacious Pool, Proximity To Amenities, And A Few Minutes To The Beaches
from 171.500 EUR
Base Price 186.000 USD
Ground Floor
2 Room
1 Living Room
2 Bathroom
78 sqm
Ref Nr: 4481
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

Magnificent And Excellence Modern Apartments For Sale in Antalya Ideal For New Investors

İntroducing the new development nestled in a growing and planned neighborhood situated in an attractive location near shopping, cafes, and restaurants. You will have the opportunity to invest in profitable Real estate apartments for sale in Antalya, a landmark condo for those who appreciate the comfort, modernity, and spacious layouts to accommodate your family and guests. The transportation is effortless, near bus stops, and stunning beaches are less than a 5-minute drive. Antalya Airport is within a 5-minute drive.

Choose the most desirable apartment:

  • One-bedroom, one-bathroom with 55 square meters.
  • Two-bedroom, two-bathroom with 78 square meters

The residents will have access to a spacious outdoor swimming pool, gazebo, private parking, and a generator. 

The development project will be ready to move on 01/2023. The payment will be required a 70% down payment and the remaining 30% free installments.

Contact Realtor Global for further details.

 

Tags
City View
Flexible Installment
High Rent Income
In Construction Process
Investment
Features
CCTV Cameras
Elevator
Garden
Laminate Flooring
Nature Views
Pool
Smoking Is Allowed
Swimming Pool
Indoor Facilities
Ceramic Floor
Granite Kitchen
Satellite Dish
Outdoor Facilities
Camellia
Garden
Generator
Open Car Park
Pool
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...