Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
Apartments for Sale in Antalya, Bringing You the Calm Life of the Mediterranean
12 Months Payment Plan
from 116.500 EUR
Apartments
Altintas / Antalya
61 sqm
1
1 Living Room
1
5 km
4 km
1 km
500 m

Comfortable Apartments for Sale in Antalya That Will Make You Privileged

12 Months Installment Opportunity with Luxury Apartments for Sale in Altıntaş That Will Prepare You for A Wonderful Life
from 116.500 EUR
Ground Floor
1 Room
1 Living Room
1 Bathroom
61 sqm
Ref Nr: 4442
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

Live Fearlessly in Apartments for Sale in Antalya That Will Make You Feel Safe at All Times

With the apartments for sale in Altıntaş, it is now possible to feel on vacation every day of the year! The project, with a total area of 4200 square meters, includes 61 square meters of apartments with a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom and a balcony. Three bedroom and one living room apartments are also avaliable. Inside the apartments;  built-in set, air conditioning in each room, automatic blinds, stained glass sanitary ware set, lacquered doors and cabinets, Hilton washbasin.  First quality materials are used at every stage for your comfort.

Buying a house in Antalya shows that you care about your comfort. Earthquake resistant buildings are built in the complex for you to live a safe life at all times. There are also fire alarm systems and 24/7 security.  All apartments have a pool view with a beautiful landscape.  Sauna,hamam,fitness, outdoor swimming pool, gazebo, lobby welcome and indoor parking.

  The complex is 5 km from the magnificent Lara beaches and only 4 km from the International Antalya Airport.  It is 6 km from the hospital and 9 km from the shopping center.  It is only 1 km away from small chain stores that will meet your needs.

The completion date of the project, which started in advance, is planned to be 12 months later. You can have this luxury and comfort with 40% down payment and the remaining 60% in 12 monthly installments!

 A step towards happiness with Realtor Global

Tags
City View
Flexible Installment
High Rent Income
In Construction Process
Investment
Nature View
Features
Air Conditioning
Built-in Kitchen Appliances
CCTV Cameras
Elevator
Garden
Gym
Kitchen
Laminate Flooring
Nature Views
Pool
Sauna
Smoking Is Allowed
Swimming Pool
Underground Park Car
Indoor Facilities
Ceramic Floor
Granite Kitchen
Satellite Dish
Turkish Bath
Outdoor Facilities
Camellia
Camera System
Fitness
Garden
Open Car Park
Pool
Sauna
Security
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...