Apartment for Sale in Antalya That Integrates Your Life with The Beach
Apartment for Sale in Antalya That Offers You A Seaside Life Full of Energy
You Will Find The Maximum Comfort And Luxury in The Apartment for Sale in Antalya
Apartment for sale in Finike will change your life! The project, which will be designed in an ultra-comfortable way, will start in January 2023 on an area of 3,750 square meters, it is planned to be completed in March 2024. The apartment with sea view consists of two bedrooms, a living room with an American kitchen, a bathroom and a balcony on an area of 75 square meters. This apartment will give you a luxurious and comfortable life!
In the complex, there is an outdoor swimming pool with aquapark, children's swimming pool, sauna, fitness center, children's playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts, walking paths, and gazebo that will make your hot summer days enjoyable. Additional services include a generator, security and car parking.
The distance to the beaches of the investment property for sale in Antalya is only 100 meters! Don't miss this opportunity to experience the perfect beach life! It is 15-20 minutes away from the city center, hospital and markets by car. It is 145 km from the International Antalya Airport.
The project offers you 40% down payment and the remaining 60% in installments until October 2024.
Take a step towards happiness with Realtor Global