Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!

Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Investments Suitable for Your Budget!
36 Months Payment Plan
from 230.800 EUR
Houses
Tatlisu / Northern Cyprus
43 - 120 sqm
1 - 2
1 Living Room
1 - 2
Walking
50 km
300 m
5 min

Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Where Luxury and Comfort Meet!

Apartments for Sale in Cyprus Ease of Payment in Investment Opportunity!
from 230.800 EUR
Base Price 197.000 GBP
Ground Floor
1 Room
1 Living Room
1 Bathroom
43 sqm
from 244.800 EUR
Base Price 209.000 GBP
Penthouse
1 Room
1 Living Room
1 Bathroom
78 sqm
from 1.060.400 EUR
Base Price 905.000 GBP
Semi-Detached Villa
2 Room
1 Living Room
2 Bathroom
120 sqm
Ref Nr: 5996
Add to Favorite Properties! Added to Favorite Properties!

Apartments for Sale in Cyprus A Luxury Life in a Decent Environment!

By having luxury apartments for sale in Cyprus, you can reach the unique beauty of nature, comfort and privileges. You can take a positive step towards the future by investing in luxury and modern properties in 1+1 penthouse style, 1+1 minimalism, 2+1 comfort. The project consists of 2 stages. By making investments suitable for your budget, you will say hello to both the entertainment life of Cyprus and the unique beauties of nature. An elite entertainment culture, the mobility of social life, the peacefulness of nature, Cyprus is the favourite of Turkish and international citizens with all these advantages. You will take the right step by investing here.

Within the site; There are indoor-outdoor pool, sauna, spa, massage, Turkish bath, fitness, tennis court, basketball court areas. Thanks to these areas, you can have a good time with your loved ones and yourself. You can also socialise with the restaurant, garden, beach, beach cinema, barbecue areas. The site also has reception, central heating-card key systems. Do not miss the opportunity to own a property in this safe, comfortable, peaceful, social project. Take a step towards the future by taking advantage of the options suitable for your budget.

You can easily enjoy the property you have invested in and you can easily reach every area you want.

The distance to the sea is zero, 300 metres to shopping areas, 50 km to the airport, 5 minutes to bus stops.   The project will be completed in December 2026. The advantages offered to investors in the payment plan are that after paying 35% down payment, the remaining 65% can be paid in instalments until the end of construction.

 

Tags
Beachfront
Exclusive
Flexible Installment
High Rent Income
In Construction Process
Investment
Luxury
Mountain View
Sea View
Features
Barbecue
Barbecue Area
CCTV Cameras
Garden
Gym
Nature Views
Playground
Pool
Sauna
Swimming Pool
Indoor Facilities
Ceramic Floor
Indoor Pool
Mountain Views
Satellite Dish
Turkish Bath
Outdoor Facilities
Aquapark
BBQ Area
Camellia
Camera System
Caretaker
Children's Playground
Cinema
Fitness
Garden
Generator
Kids Clup
Massage Rooms
Open Car Park
Pool
Relax Room
Sauna
Security
Shuttle
Request More Information
Share This Property
Similar Property

Browse Our Most Popular Similar Properties in this Region:

Loading...