Grab This Fantastic Opportunity To Live in Luxury Villas For Sale in Northern Cyprus
Inspiring Mountain And Sea Vistas From The Modern Luxury Villas For Sale in Northern Cyprus
Benefit From Outstanding Interiors And Proximity To The Sea, Chic Villas For Sale in Lefka
Ready to live in an excellent location with proximity to the sea? Invest today in luxury villas for sale in Northern Cyprus offering a profitable investment for international investors looking for impressive design and beyond-compare comfort. The elegant units are curated in three-bedroom configurations and feature a fireplace, pool, underfloor heating, solar panels, smart home system, BBQ area, private parking space, and Cctv cameras.
Coveted in a serene location and benefits from easy access to amenities, the Airport is within 70km.
Deluxe villas For Sale in Lefka
- Three-bedroom, three-bathroom with 198 square meters and three balconies.
- Three-bedroom, three-bathroom with 204 square meters and three balconies.
- Three-bedroom, three-bathroom with 208 square meters.
The development commenced in April 2023 and will conclude on April 2025 with a 35% down payment and the remaining 65% in 24 installments within two years. After a 35% down payment, the remaining 65% will be paid in 8 installments every 3 months within two years.
Secure a safe and worthwhile investment with Realtor Global now.